A#1 Air Company Information
Home > Company Information
"When we say Guaranteed Right, Day or Night, we mean it! When you need air conditioning or heating, you need it now – not later. That’s why we never charge overtime fees, and all our work is guaranteed right or it’s free. With A#1 Air, I promise you’ll always receive superior service and value. We treat our customers the way we treat our employees...like members of our family.”
A#1 Air Guarantees it Right Day or Night!
Dallas HVAC repair that is fast and top quality!
As you know, the single greatest concern most homeowners have when buying a new air conditioning and heating system or having any type of ac service is choosing the best service company to do the work. You want to know, “What are my ASSURANCES?”. Did I get a fair price? Did I get the best value? What happens after the sale? Will they respect my home? Will they respect my time? Will my air conditioning and heating system work well?
Here are some of the reasons why A#1 Air is the Best Air Conditioning Company in DFW.
- 2013 Best Pick from EBSCO Research
- 2012 Consumers Choice Award
- 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner
- 2011 Best of DFW Air Conditioning
- 2011 & 2012 Trane President's Award
- 2011 & 2012 Amana President's Award
The bottom line is A#1 Air understands how hard it is to TRUST service providers today. We have several Guarantess to assure you of NO RISK.
- The Best Value at the Lowest Investment
- Comfort Assurance Guarantee – Even Temperature
- Quality Workmanship Guarantee – Your Air Conditioning and Heating System Will Work Well
- Performance Guarantee
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed of Your Money Back
- Lifetime – No Overtime Guarantee to all Ultimate Savings Agreement members
- 5 Year Repair Guarantee to all Ultimate Savings Agreement members
A#1 Air Customer Reviews
Find out what people think about A#1 Air Conditioning and Heating
Check our Drug Free Technicians
We only send the trusted personnel
Apply for Financing
Join our newsletter and get exclusive offers!
12/04/2013 9:35 am | My Furnace Is Blowing Cold Air! Now What?
11/25/2013 10:45 am | Troubleshooting When The Heater Will Not Turn On or The Furnace Keeps Shutting Off