A#1 Air - Affiliations
A#1 Air works and participates with the following organizations.
- Better Business Bureau
- Companies that are invited to join the BBB as Accredited Businesses must meet the BBB Standards for Trust and maintain all requirements of BBB Accreditation, including payment of annual dues. Businesses that agree to the BBB dispute resolution procedures may identify themselves as Accredited.
For superior installation and maintenance or service of your heating, ventilation,
air conditioning or refrigeration system, ask for a NATE-certified technician. NATE-certified
technicians are skilled professionals who have proven their knowledge in the HVAC/R industry by
passing specialized NATE certification tests.
When choosing a contractor, be sure to ask that a NATE-certified HVAC technician comes to your home or business.
- For superior installation and maintenance or service of your heating, ventilation, air conditioning or refrigeration system, ask for a NATE-certified technician. NATE-certified technicians are skilled professionals who have proven their knowledge in the HVAC/R industry by passing specialized NATE certification tests.
- ACCA is a non-profit association serving more than 60,000 professionals and 4,000 businesses in the HVACR community, working together to promote professional contracting, energy efficiency, and healthy, comfortable indoor environments.
- Carrollton, Addison, and Farmers Branch Chamber of Commerce
- The Metrocrest Chamber of Commerce is and Economic Development organization focusing on existing business and community development issues. The Chamber also collaborates with the cities of Addison, Carrollton and Farmers Branch to develop and implement initiatives that contribute to the enhancement of the local economy.
- The Salvation Army
- The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- Toys for Tots
- The mission of the U. S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program is to collect new, unwrapped toys during October, November and December each year, and distribute those toys as Christmas gifts to needy children in the community in which the campaign is conducted.
- Airtime 500
- EGIA - Electric & gas industry Association
- Service Roundtable
- Efficiency first- Americas home performance workforce
- EPL Residential
- Service Magic
- WorkerCheck - employment screening
- Angie's List
- Energy Star
- Merchant Circle
- NCI - national comfort institute
- WBAP Homes For Heroes
- NAPW- National association of Professional Women
A#1 Air Customer Reviews
Find out what people think about A#1 Air Conditioning and Heating